19 November 2008

Rumble, rumble

...I...just..about...have..the..strength..to..type.......does...anyone...have..any..food..?


Actually, it's not that bad - in fact, I feel fantastic and the jeans are definitely feeling looser. I'm delighted that I have managed a few days away in the van and not given in to the urge to splurge. Whether I can maintain this iron self-control on the boat is another matter but I'm quietly confident. We toddled back home today, via a client meeting for me, and I'm now enjoying watching something that actually resembles quite a decent football team. Let's hope they can keep it up for the second half.

And let's hope that I can keep this up for another 9 months...One good thing though, I'm saving money. Small lattes don't cost as much as my usual bucket size...And there's no pain au raisin either. Or muffin on the side. Or a caramel shortbread for later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. I'm sure your dogs are right behind you - if you're thinner then there'll be more room on the bed for them! The benefits jut keep stacking up.
Sue, Indigo Dream

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Susie helped me out with my yoghurt this evening...I didn't ask her to, mind..

Nb Yarwood said...

Perhaps you should enlist the dogs in helping a little more - if Susie is prepared to assist with yoghurt, Ranger could deal with say, bacon sarnies, Arthur could mop up the carbs, rice, spag, spud - you could be size XXX in no time at all..

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Well, the dogs are looking a little more on the lab side these days. No offence, F&F.