17 May 2008

More on Moo

Moo Cards seem to be all the rage. Andy on Khayamanzi ordered both cards and stickers after reading about them on Granny Buttons. I must also thank Andrew for bringing them to my attention as after his first post on the subject, I leapt upon Moo Cards as an imaginative way of solving my business card problem. The problem being that I was too tight or lazy to get any made up....

Anyway, as both gents state, the process is extremely easy and the service excellent, and soon a little plastic box of cards complete with contact details on the front and a greyhound picture on the back plopped through my letter box. And wow what service they have done me! Usually the exchange of business cards is a dull routine exercise that prompts no comment but, hey, hand a Moo Card over and it’s all ‘gosh these are cool, yes, they’re ‘green’ cards (they are about a third of the size of traditional biz cards) and is this your dog, yes it’s Monty, he’s one of five, gosh, how do you look after so many, oh it’s easy, they don’t need much looking after, well that’s a great job you’re doing with these rescues and we’ll definitely be in touch.' So you could say they make a bit of an impression...

I don't have any pics of my Moos but they feature four of the dogs (we've acquired another since the order) and this is the shot I used for Monty's card....

No comments: