15 June 2008

DogsonBlogs

Oh flippin’ ‘eck. According to Granny Buttons, my Dog Roll post will soon go cold as it needs constant updating.

“What's needed is a quick and simple list of links of dog-friendly blogs in a sidebar. I wonder who'll be the first to set one up?”

Of course, that's Andrew's little joke as he's already done it but I feel as I set this particular hare running, and that I lead the way in canine passengers, I do have a certain duty to maintain the non plus ultra of Dog Rolls. Thus I too have added a new bit to my blog and will endeavour to keep it hot. If you have a dog on a blog and I haven’t discovered you yet, then please woof me out of my ignorance by leaving a comment on this post.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Have you seen Cassie, the latest crew member on The Maisibert?

http://themaisibert.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-08-successful-candidate-for-fourth.html

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Hi Adam

Good spot, thank you! Strange actually as I've just been on that site and seen the cute pics and it didn't register that I needed to add them onto the dog roll. Doh, advancing age is taking its toll!

All the best

GG

Anonymous said...

Here is another one which I found by accident (googling on engine alignment of all things)

http://narrowboatmuriel.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?mkt=en-US&partner=Live.Spaces

scroll down to the bottom

I think we would need more room for the criminal record section though ...

Erin said...

Hi
We have a very reluctant dog on our narrowboat Serendipity. At present I have yet to get a good photo of him not cringing in terror.

He is very good at escaping at the earliest oportunity, generally into the canal. Number of dunkings I think he had so far are 10+ Hence he is always tetherd

By the way he is a Jack russell /Yorkie Cross name "Godrick". Long story.

Love the pictures of yours, I can only hope mine will some day settle.

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Hi Anj

I have to say that we are extraordinarily lucky that they settle so well. Monty was an escape artist until I had enough of going through hedges on my belly so you have my sympathy. I did hear once that a chap spent £80,000 on a new boat and then sold it almost immediately as his dog didn't like it!

Cheers

GG